Sunday 27 May 2012

My boundless Gratitude to Visu Sir

27-05-12


Visu




Whenever I watch Visu Sir on movies I felt like seeing Appa (father). Today he helped me a lot like a father in reaching the main objective of my movement “Yes, We Too Can!!!” (creating awareness about the rehabilitation impact and recreational effect of swimming on the challenged people as well as the elderly people) by providing me an opportunity to share my experiences with hydrotherapy/swimming in his popular TV show “Makkal Arangam” in Jaya TV. With this, my movement reached majority of Tamil knowing people across the globe. This telecast, I expect, will give a tremendous boost for my efforts to achieve the goal. After telecasting of this episode I started receiving so many mails and calls enquiring about hydrotherapy/swimming from the challenged as well as elderly people. I strongly believe that in future Government will come forward to provide required infrastructure facilities as per the request and expectation of these people. I sincerely hope philanthropists may also come forward to support the poor challenged people to become healthy and active through this Hydrotherapy.

Whenever I think about the affectionate support of Visu Sir, my eyes become wet. I don’t have words to express my gratitude for him. I pray  God to bless him with long and healthy life to support the cause of as many needy people as possible.

Links for the Programme: Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4IFEMEyC5I Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksPafcu-L0&feature=plcp

1 comment: