Monday 23 July 2012

"Different Strokes" - Art show with a difference by GLRA India









23.07.12

GLRA India, a German based NGO (Registered in India) supports the people with disabilities, leprosy and tuberculosis. To support these causes they arranged an art exhibition "Different Strokes" - paintings by Professionals and Special people at Lalit Academy. They invited me for this inauguration. I went there along with my colleague Ms Sangeetha. Public can go and watch these paintings from 11Am to 7PM from 23rd Jul to 29th Jul.'12. Ms Kannegi I.A.S., Secy. for the welfare of Differently abled inaugurated the exhibition. In her speech she introduced me to the audience and announced about Ripples - Chennai 2012 (12th National Paralympic Swimming Competition) which is going to be conducted from 6th Dec. to 9th Dec.'12. I am very much grateful to her for this kind gesture. Audience includes artists, philanthropists, NGOs who are supporting the differently abled. Great collection of paintings. Velichcham TV people took my interview about this exhibition. I could meet many great artists there. It's a great experience.



1 comment:

  1. 1st painting was super..It very much looks like real photo..

    ReplyDelete