Monday 16 July 2012

My Visit to Vidyasagar School at Kotturpuram





14.07.12

Ms Ummul Khair whom I came to know during the shooting for Vijay TV programme has invited me to 'Kalakkal Cafe' at Vidya Sagar. Every second and Fourth Saturday in a month they will have this event. Concept behind this event is very great. Giving an opportunity to the challenged people as well as normal people to meet at one place which is differently abled friendly and have fun and entertainment.

I have great admiration for Ummul for her courageous and adventurous nature. Sitting in a wheel chair she can do rappling (climbing the walls with the support of rope). I could meet many challenged people there. After coming to know about me they felt very happy. They also showed interest to learn swimming. Mr Janaki Raman felt so excited when he saw me as he watched Makkal Arangam episode on me. Through signs he spoke to me. It's a nice experience to meet him. At the age of 35 years he came to this School from a rural area and strted his studies and completed 10th Standard. Now he is taking care of a shop there. Great Confidence!


1 comment:



  1. Thanks for sharing the valuable information,This is useful information for online learners

    Best Packers and Movers near Kotturpuram, Chennai

    ReplyDelete