Saturday 15 September 2012

15.09.12 - My today's activities

15.09.12

Six by 6 Cricket Tournament by Rotary Club, Nanganallur


I am invited by President of Rotary Club, Nanganallur Rt V.S.Ravindran as Guest of Honour for

the Six by 6 Cricket Tournament arranged by them. This is a 2 day event arranged for raising

funds for their village project. For my request to su
pport Ripples, all the Rotarians including

the future Governor Rt I.S.A.K.Nazer responded positively. I am thankful to them for giving me this great
opportunity. Our Joint Secy Mr Sai Krishnan and my father accompanied me.


Today THFCT invited me for their Women's wing meeting. It is a very big NGO which is

working for the welfare of Differently abled people in TN. After my speech about Disability

SPorts and Ripples, Mr Chidambaranathan, President immediately announced about their

intention to Start Sports wing in their Trust. Great Decision.


Pl see the following link for Photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment